16 August 2012

Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEEE ;)



















Another year older, another year wiser and another year of a thousand hairstyles, lol. I am truly blessed to have accomplished so much in my life and to be able to wake up everyday and begin a new day of life with my son. Your never too old to learn new things or to refresh the things you have already learned, lol. I will share a few with you.

1. God is awesome: Not that I didn't already know that but he brought me thru ALOT!!!
2. Kids are expensive when they belong to you, HAHAHA!
3. Coupons have purpose.
4. Motherhood has brought back out my crafty side.
5. Baby socks mysteriously walk away.
6. You can no longer eat anything by yourself anymore.
7. No matter what stage of your life you are parenting is hard work.
8. Banana's mashed together with a chicken nugget that your son feeds you tastes HORRIBLE, but smile anyway.
9. Not everyone understands your new journey, and its ok, they just have a new purpose.
10. "Reality" TV, CRACKS ME UP!!!
11. Caillou is a spoiled little boy that annoys me sometimes (anyone with kids understands, lol)
12. I predict that Zendaya Coleman will be the next Disney Child star to catch the Lindsay Lohan Syndrome. She a little too grown for my liking, lol.
13. The word "Family" is not to be used loosely.
14. The Kardashian's just keep multiplying, smh! We will never be rid of them!
15. My best friend is a one year old, HAHA!
16. Merlot cures all elements!!
17. Restaurants where KIDS EAT FREE!!!! WHAATTT!!! Have you seen my son???? LOL!
18. Elmo has MAD SWAG!!! lol
19. Lebron James is even MORE AMAZING then last year!!! Hehehehe!

and #20.........
Unconditional Love is REAL!!!!! :)

Thank you for all the well wishes on my birthday friends and family. It is greatly appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment