04 August 2012

My Lollipop Bouquet



My first featured crafting project :) I made this lollipop bouquet for Croix's daycare provider. She is the absolute best and she is so great with Croix. I really wanted to do something nice and fun at the same time. What do you think :) ?


The mess before the finale. I get all my supplies and things from Dollar Tree most times or if I come across the dollar section at Target I ALWAYS load up on things I think I might use for a project.


I placed one of those floral fillers in the bottom of the tin bucket and started filling in the suckers. I used brown paper strips to fill in between the suckers for a fun way of mimicing dirt.


annnnnnd BAM!! All filled in.


I bought the Happy Birthday balloon from the dollar store as well, and made two paper balloons to write my message on them. Add some ribbon and..........

FINISHED PROJECT :) Getting Old SUCKS......Get it???? Sucks......Suckers???? LOL! Wrote her name on the chalk board part of the bucket and packaged it all up in a little brown bag I decorated. She loved it :) So my project was a success :)

Pin my Lollipop Bouquet


7 comments:

  1. That's cute. Great idea I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idk y it shows up unknown. This is Tricia. My other comment on ur first video wasn't unknown I DNT think nnsay e way great job girlie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tricia, are you signed in thru a google account? i think you have the option of replying unknown if your not signed in to any of the "reply as" selections. And also THAAANNNNNKKK YOU :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally LOVE this site! I hope you get millions of views and one day move on to your own show. This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you Tyneckia. That is so nice of you to say :)

      Delete